Mojang and Microsoft are ready to finally release the long-awaited Minecraft version 1.19 update ($6.99) titled The Wild Update starting tomorrow on all platforms. This update follows Caves & Cliffs Update Part II as the first major update for the game and adds new biomes, blocks, mobs, and more. The two brand new biomes are Deep Dark and Mangrove Swamp. The new mobs of minecraft 1.19 update are the guardian, the banishment and finally the frog. Ahead of tomorrow’s Minecraft The Wild update release date, Mojang has released a new trailer showcasing the darkness that awaits players who venture deep inside. Check out the new Minecraft trailer below:
When is The Wild Update 1.19 in Minecraft Release date and time
The Minecraft release date and time Update 1.19, aka the Wild, is June 7, 2022 at 8:30am Pacific Time / 11:30am Eastern Time / 4:30pm BST / 5:30pm CEST. So, yeah, it all depends on where in the world you live. In New Zealand and Australia, it is around two or three in the morning on June 8th. I think you can do your math from there and figure out when the update will come out in your slice of the planet. And yes, the new content will launch simultaneously on all available platforms, namely Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android (Minecraft: Bedrock Edition), and Windows, macOS and Linux (Minecraft: Java Edition). Yes, it’s nice that both sides of the game can play at the same time.
So, yeah, here’s when Minecraft Update 1.19 The Wild will be released. As for what you can expect to see content-wise, you can read more about it on the game’s official website. The main attraction will probably be two new biomes, called Deep Dark and Mangrove Swamp. In these, you’ll encounter new enemies (such as the Shrieker and the dreaded Warden), new block types (such as sculkblocks, mudblocks, and others), and materials, and much, much more. Also, lots of frog themed stuff. There’s a lot to sink your teeth into, so be sure to mark your calendars and save the date.
Frog Lights are dropped by frogs, which can be found in normal and mangrove swamps and eat magma cubes.
There are three types of frogs: white frogs that drop pearlescent frog lights and are found in warm biomes, green frogs that drop verdant frog lights and are found in cold biomes, and orange frogs that drop ocher frog lights and are found in temperate biomes.
Mangrove Swamp and Deep Dark are the two biomes added in Update 1.19. Let’s see the characteristics of these two biomes.
- Mangrove Swamp
- Being killed by a renamed weapon now produces a death message with the weapon’s name item
- Being killed by a mob with a renamed weapon now produces a death message with the item name.
- The Covered Forest, Mutated Savannah, and Birch Forest biomes use the correct grass colors.
- Mobs no longer spawn within the borders of an ancient city.
- Sweet Berries can now be planted on Farmland.
- Changed the intensity of the bubble column to match the Java Edition.
- Scaffolding now burns at a more correct rate, 1/4 of an object.
- Wither skeletons can now spawn inside Wither Roses.
- Decreased the amount of hunger used while swimming to match Java Edition.
- Ravagers can now be injured by Summoning Fangs
- Increased the size of the Ravager’s collision box to match the Java Edition
- Increased speed of the Ravager to match the Java Edition
- Librarians can now offer enchanted books with the curse of vanishing and the curse of binding