Mojang and Microsoft are ready to finally release the long-awaited Minecraft version 1.19 update ($6.99) titled The Wild Update starting tomorrow on all platforms. This update follows Caves & Cliffs Update Part II as the first major update for the game and adds new biomes, blocks, mobs, and more. The two brand new biomes are Deep Dark and Mangrove Swamp. The new mobs of minecraft 1.19 update are the guardian, the banishment and finally the frog. Ahead of tomorrow’s Minecraft The Wild update release date, Mojang has released a new trailer showcasing the darkness that awaits players who venture deep inside. Check out the new Minecraft trailer below:
When is The Wild Update 1.19 in Minecraft Release date and time
The Minecraft release date and time Update 1.19, aka the Wild, is June 7, 2022 at 8:30am Pacific Time / 11:30am Eastern Time / 4:30pm BST / 5:30pm CEST. So, yeah, it all depends on where in the world you live. In New Zealand and Australia, it is around two or three in the morning on June 8th. I think you can do your math from there and figure out when the update will come out in your slice of the planet. And yes, the new content will launch simultaneously on all available platforms, namely Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android (Minecraft: Bedrock Edition), and Windows, macOS and Linux (Minecraft: Java Edition). Yes, it’s nice that both sides of the game can play at the same time.
So, yeah, here’s when Minecraft Update 1.19 The Wild will be released. As for what you can expect to see content-wise, you can read more about it on the game’s official website. The main attraction will probably be two new biomes, called Deep Dark and Mangrove Swamp. In these, you’ll encounter new enemies (such as the Shrieker and the dreaded Warden), new block types (such as sculkblocks, mudblocks, and others), and materials, and much, much more. Also, lots of frog themed stuff. There’s a lot to sink your teeth into, so be sure to mark your calendars and save the date.
New items and blocks
You can get many new items and blocks in these two biomes. Let’s see them in detail.
- Players now sink into Soul Sand and Mud blocks
- Players swimming above mud don’t have their screen covered
- Bullets landing on mud won’t repeatedly shake
- Amphibious mobs no longer have trouble finding their way around mud blocks
- Spectators no longer drop XP Orbs when killed
- Spectators no longer reset their player level when killed
- Water mist is no longer removed for players in spectator mode
- Spectator players no longer make sounds when entering/exiting bubble columns
- Shulker’s bullets no longer follow spectators
- Spectators mobs are now invisible to normal players
- If a player is in spectator mode and others If there are non-spectator players on the server, the spectator player will no longer affect mobs disappearing
- If there are only spectator players on server, mobs disappearance is now put on hold