What percent of Minecraft players are female?

Since its release on PC in spring 2009, Minecraft, developed by Mojang, has become one of the most popular video games in the world. Attracting hard-core and casual gamers alike, Minecraft’s procedurally generated worlds have sold more than 33 million copies across all platforms. While there isn’t a specific reason why this game has received such popularity, there are trends and demographics available that help shed some light on what those reasons might be. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about player demographics, as well as information surrounding exactly how Minecraft seeds and Minecraft servers can help determine Minecraft demographics.

10 Minecraft facts

  • Minecraft is one of the most popular video games.
  • Minecraft has generated over 1 trillion views on YouTube.
  • In 2021, there were over 141 million users on Minecraft.
  • The estimated age of Minecraft players is around 24 on average considering it is suitable for children. Minecraft is great for kids over 5, with boys playing more than girls.
  • Minecraft achieved a strong record of 200 million global sales in 2020.
  • Minecraft generated over $160 million in mobile app sales.
  • The United States has more Minecraft servers than any other region in the world.
  • Over 130 million people play Minecraft once a month.
  • The free Chinese edition of Minecraft has been downloaded over 400 million times.
  • Microsoft bought Minecraft in 2014 for $2.5 billion.

What percentage of Call of Duty players are women?

Even though most of the players are men, there is a significant number of female players who enjoy this game. More specifically, 65% of Call of Duty players are men, 35% are women.

Read  What is the fear of blood in Project Zomboid?

In 2021, 41.5% of video game players in the United States were female, while the remaining 58.5% were male.

When do people play?

According to our traffic, it seems that most players are at least looking for builds mostly during the weekend (Friday to Sunday), but it’s fair to assume that the same people are playing those days as well as anyone would expect since that’s when most people have the most free time. Surprisingly for us, Thursday is the day we get the lowest traffic.

When you take a look at the history of Minecraft, you will understand that 2018 was the best year for this game. That’s because the mobile game alone was able to secure $110 million in revenue for the year. In this year, people mostly played Minecraft on their mobiles. It was not available on game consoles. Out of the Minecraft PC game and the mobile game, the gamers have preferred to go along with the mobile game due to the comfortable experience offered along with it. Thus, the mobile game was able to secure record-breaking revenue.

Minecraft’s active player count hasn’t stopped growing a decade after its release, reaching a staggering 141 million monthly active players in August 2021. reaching l staggering 141 million monthly active players in August 2021 This is a new record for the platform, breaking the previous record of 140 monthly active players in March 2021.

For comparison, as of June 2016, Minecraft had “just” 40 million monthly active players, a figure that more than doubled in October 2018, to 91 million. Since then, the player base has continued to grow steadily, reaching 126 million in May 2020 and reaching 140 million just one year later.

Read  What kills zombies?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *