For a pure increase in the damage of your fired arrows, you gain the Power spell. There are up to five levels of Power you can put into your bows that will max out your charged shots with 150% more damage than usual. If you consider yourself an archer, this is an absolute must, so you can quickly take out enemies or quickly knock down the Enderdragon’s health in The End.
Infinity makes sure you can continuously fire arrows and never run out as long as you have at least one in your inventory. This ultimately eliminates any need to craft or hunt skeletons for more arrows, saving time and resources. Unfortunately, unless you’re drawing and picking up a spellbook with both Infinity and Mending on it (highly unlikely), you can’t put both spells on the same bow, so you’ll need to decide which is more important to you: durability or ammo. It should be noted that bows can easily be fixed to anvils with wooden items if you have the levels available.
Like most tools in Minecraft, bows have a variety of unique enchantments that enhance their attributes or grant new abilities.
These are all the enchantments you can attach to a bow in the game:
How to get this enchantment?
Punch is one such spell that saves you in your hard times and helps you to escape from fast moving mobs. The elements needed to make it are:
- Experience points
- Lapis Lazuli
- Enchanted Table
- Minecraft spells
- Top 15 bow spells in Minecraft
Most people familiar with Minecraft know that it contains a wide variety of tools, weapons, and other items.
Best bow enchantments
There are 6 different bow enchantments available in Minecraft. Some of them are unique to the bow, while others can be applied to other instruments you own. Here is a complete list of them:
- Infinite (I): You only need one arrow in your inventory, which can be used indefinitely.
- Flame (I): The bow will shoot flaming arrows, which will deal extra damage over time. It can also be used to ignite blocks and remotely detonate TNT.
- Power (V): Increases the initial damage dealt by arrows. This spell will make killing enemies slightly easier and require less arrow use.
- Punch (II): Increases arrow repelling. When you shoot an enemy, they will be pushed further away, giving you more time to react.
- Indestructible (III): Increases the durability of the item, so you will be able to use the bow longer before it breaks.
- Mending (I): When you collect experience orbs in Minecraft, the orbs will go to repair your bow instead of leveling up your character. However you cannot get Mending from an enchanted table.
- Curse of Disappearance (I): Object destroyed on death. After dying in Minecraft, any item with this enchantment will not fall to the ground, but will be destroyed. This spell can only be applied from an anvil.