“Minecraft” update 1.33 is now available on PlayStation 4, PS3 and PlayStation Vita in Japan and Europe. Update 1.33 should also hit North America.
Tumble Mini Game is the second mini game released for the console editions of “Minecraft”. As the mini-game is inspired by Spleef, it includes two variations, the first being that a player can throw snowballs, while the other is equipping players with shovels, according to the PlayStation LifeStyle report.
What’s new in MCPE 1.1.3?
The Nether has changed slightly in this update. It turns out that Mojang Studios has introduced some brand new bizarre blocks. In general, you can find some that are generated naturally in wildlife.
Minecraft PE 1.1.3 also has a host of other features such as Llamas, Avengers, and exploration maps. Discovering them all will be quite exciting for any fan.
Minecraft Update 2.34 Patch Notes | Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Part 2 Patch Notes | Minecraft Update 1.18.0 Patch Notes:
The day has come and Minecraft Caves & Cliffs: Part II has been officially released to the world! It truly is a very special day when we can all boot up our devices and see a new update ready to be downloaded and played. It represents years of hard work from both our development team and the community’s continued passion for creating infinite worlds in Minecraft. The update is available on all Bedrock platforms right now, and we can’t wait for you to jump in and experience one of the biggest updates in Minecraft history. Here’s a little bit of what to expect when you load up the game today:
- Increased the height and depth of the world, adding 50% more vertical space to build and explore
- New generation of caves to explore beneath your existing worlds
- New cave and mountain biomes like Lush Caves and Jagged Peaks
- Drastically updated and improved biome, cave and mineral generation
- Added several new music tracks to listen to while playing
- Fixed over 70 bugs, issues and parity changes
- Player profiles can be accessed by right clicking on the player icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Profiles of other players can be viewed by right clicking on the player’s name and selecting “View Profile”.
- Player profiles show the player’s current rank for each race, life stats and match history.
- Added a collection of Classic Versus portraits.
- Portraits are unlocked by reaching certain total win totals.
- These criteria match the original Warcraft III.