In Minecraft, organizing your inventory and resources is the key to winning the game fast. And in order to do so, players need to familiarize themselves with some of the hotkeys that are extremely helpful when it comes to organizing resources and loot, equipping items, and building structures.
- Move Items Quickly: Shift + Right Click items to instantly send them from the chest to your inventory, and vice versa.
- Numbers 1-9 – Hover your mouse over any item in your inventory and press any number from 1 to 9 to assign the item to the corresponding slot on your Hotbar.
- Quickly Equip Armor – To quickly equip armor from your Hotbar, simply right click on it to instantly equip it.
- Craft in Bulk: Instead of clicking individually to create elements, Shift + Right Click to create elements in bulk.
So, there you have it. All the Minecraft shortcuts you might need to know. It’s too long to summarize again, so here’s a quick overview:
- What are Minecraft shortcuts?
How to fix Minecraft’s F3 key not working?
The F3 key is used in Minecraft to learn all the important elements of a game, like your coordinates or information about the biome you are currently in. Basically, the F3 key allows the player to bring up the debugging screen in their game.
Unfortunately, some users reported that they cannot use the F3 key in Minecraft. There could be any number of reasons why this could be happening. Today, we will be going through some troubleshooting steps on how you can fix Minecraft F3 key not working. So we suggest you keep reading!
How to keep your inventory when you die in Minecraft on PS4 and Xbox
The steps to keep your inventory in Minecraft are similar on PS4 and Xbox. To perform this action, you will need to enable cheats in your game and run them. Once chats are enabled, here’s what to do:
- Press on the D-Pad (right) on your controller.
- Write “/gamerule keepInventory true”.
- Press “Enter” to change the rules of the game in your world.
Lava and Fire
One of the most popular ways to clean your items in Minecraft is to throw them into lava or fire.
You can usually find lava in caves and sometimes on the surface. Also, you can scoop it up with a bucket and build your own lava pit for trash.