- Fixed a window in the First Testimonial Church that a player could not vault properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Private Investigator’s glove changing color after a certain distance.
- Fixed an issue with the Romero Swamp Dredge iron scope sight.
- Fixed an Italian localization issue that caused the English texts for the description of the Stalker Beetle to appear in the Weapon Book.
- Fixed a texture issue on the Scythe’s throwing axes.
- Fixed an issue with Mama Maye’s hands blocking part of the view when she looked through the scope.
- Fixed an issue where the Stalker Beetle’s “Out of range” text was always displayed in English, even after selecting another language.
- Fixed several issues with Deckhand textures and animations.
- Fixed an issue with the new loading screen image for the Stalker Beetle being overly bright/saturated compared to other images.
- Fixed several Italian localization issues in Book of Monsters and Book of Weapons.
- Fixed an issue with too much spacing in the Chinese translation of the Penitent’s description in the “Shop – DLC” tab.
- Fixed an issue with Seven Sights Sparks Sniper incorrectly displaying as a purchasable item. Now correctly displays as a Twitch Drop item.
- Fixed an issue with player pose when a Stalker Beetle is equipped.
- Fixed an issue with Blood Bond value and “Not Available” texts overlapping in the “Legendary Hunters” tab with Hunt Showdown Update 1.10.
- Fixed an issue that blocked progress on the “Find Packs” summon.
- Fixed an issue that caused a “Failure” banner to appear when a player was still in the mission after all bounties had been drawn.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a player from purchasing weapons even after unlocking them.
- Fixed an issue with The Reaper textures.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be dragged to South American servers even if they hadn’t manually selected it as a secondary region.
- Fixed an issue with the Crown and King charm mount appearing to fall off.
- Fixed an issue when a Black Market pack was out of stock, a price of 0 Bloodbonds would appear.
- Fixed an issue where no notifications were displayed and no time reduction applied after all bounties were drawn.
- Fixed the back buttons in the roster respec, roster traits, and roster equipment screen linking to the lobby instead of the roster overview screen.
- Several sources of packet bursts have been identified and fixed
- Several sources of packet bursts have been identified and fixed sources of multiplayer crash errors have been identified and fixed
- Xbox Series X players will no longer experience game crashes with CDN setting enabled
- Playing with keyboard and mouse will no longer result in “controller needed” message
Minecraft 1.10 patch notes
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added some UI fixes with Minecraft 1.10.
- Fixed audio issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes under the hood.
Minecraft 1.10 is now available for download on PS4, PC and Xbox One.
Nintendo takes player feedback ‘seriously’
Today sees the launch of the first major update for Nintendo’s Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, but while update 110 will add some new features to the Switch behemoth releases, those brave trainers hoping for a strong run of performance improvements will, sadly, be disappointed.
Central to Pokemon Scarlet & Violet’s 1.10 update is the addition of Ranked Battles, which will allow players to battle for glory within the confines of the Paldea Battle Stadium. This new seasonal mode kicks off today with Series 1, allowing trainers to chase Pokemon Master rank through battles with their fellow players, using the stash of creatures they’ve hidden in their respective Pokedex. Additionally, special events and tournaments will be held regularly as the season progresses.
Sifu Update 1.10 Patch Notes | Sifu Update 1.010 Patch Notes | Sifu May 9 Update Patch Notes:
Here are the most recent patch notes according to PS4 update history: