- Seeds with Treasure Chests for Minecraft Java
- Island with four buried treasure chests
- Island with five buried treasure chests
- Three stacked treasure chests
- Island with two treasure chests and desert temple
- Oceanic ruins with four treasure chests
- Five treasure chests and Monument in the ocean.
- Two Treasure Chests under the ground
- Seed with 5 buried treasure chests
Seeds with Treasure Chests for Minecraft Java
Island with four buried treasure chests
With this seed (166372429861907) you spawn on an island with a giant village where you will find four treasure chests buried in the village. It works in Java 1.16 and you should really try it as it is an epic seed.
Coordinates of the four buried treasure chests:
1- (-39, 9)
2- (-23, -7)
3- (-7, 25)
4- (25, 9)
In these chests you will find 4 diamonds, 32 iron, 17 gold and 31 emeralds, among other resources, and at the coordinates (-391, 169) you will find an oceanic monument and a fortress at (-71, 73).
Island with five buried treasure chests
This seed is available for Java 1.16 and 1.17. With this seed you spawn on an island with a village and five treasure chests buried very close to each other.
The coordinates of the five chests are as follows:
1. (-39, 9)
2. (-23, -7)
3. (-7, 25)
4. (25, 9)
5. (25, -86)
If these five treasure chests are not enough for you I will leave you these sister seeds also available for Java.
- Sister seed number one: -5155610775979224045. In this seed you spawn on an island with a village with four treasure chests.
- Sister seed number two: -3283239230899940333. This seed has five treasure chests. You will spawn on an island where you will find the first four chests. You will also find a bridge leading to another island where you will find the fifth buried chest.
Three stacked treasure chests
This seed for Java version 1.16 and 1.17 has 3 treasure chests that you will find in oceanic ruins at coordinates (-1849,65,1089). The interesting thing about these treasure chests is that they are stacked on top of each other.
A few steps away you will also find a fourth chest but the interesting thing is the three chests stacked on top of each other.
Island with two treasure chests and desert temple
This seed works in Java for versions 1.15 and 1.16.
- Coordinates of the first buried treasure: -359, 185
- Coordinates of the second buried treasure: -135, 121
- The Temple of the desert can be found at coordinates: -265, 135.
Oceanic ruins with four treasure chests
This seed can be tested in Java version 1.17 and has four treasure chests at coordinates (28 63 9).
Five treasure chests and Monument in the ocean.
This seed (-501234037429604580) works in Java versions 1.16 and 1.17.
On the island shown in the image above you will find the first four chests at the following coordinates:
- (9, 217)
- (41, 169)
- (-6, 153)
- (281, 201). This chest is located on an island near the island where you spawn.
You will find the fifth treasure chest buried on a bamboo island at coordinates (105, 441).
Two Treasure Chests under the ground
In this seed (-463119143111200991) you will find under the ground at the coordinates (X82,Y50,Z37) two treasure chests, both stacked on top of each other.
Seed with 5 buried treasure chests
This seed is available for Minecraft Java 1.16 and you will spawn at the coordinates (X :-40 Z: -124).
You will find the 5 treasure chests at the following coordinates:
- Chest 1: (x -151 ; z -7 )
- Chest 2: (x -151 ; z -295)
- Chest 3: ( x -151; z -343)
- Chest 4: ( x -135 ; z -391 )
- Chest 5: ( x -87 ; z -375)
You will also find a ruined underwater portal that you can reconstruct at the coordinates: (x: -408 z: -293).