Now, there are various options to download free Minecraft on your PC.
But all these free downloads have restriction limits. We will discuss them in detail below so that you can decide the best way to download Minecraft for free on your PC.
How to Download Minecraft Java Edition Online to PC or Laptop
You can also download Minecraft Java Edition game to your PC or Laptop. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Go to minecraft.net and click Get Minecraft Java Edition.
- Now select Computer from the list of available platforms. You will be given options to choose between Windows, macOS and Linux. Select Windows if you are a Windows 10 user.
- If you select Windows, you will be given two games to purchase: Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. You can choose according to your needs. If you are playing Minecraft for the first time, we suggest you choose the former.
- You will then be asked to choose between Starter Collection and Master Collection. The former is priced at Rs 1,674 and the latter is priced at Rs 2,724. Choose the variant and make the payment.
- Now, simply download and install it on your PC and start playing it smoothly.
How to play Minecraft for free?
Instructions for playing the free version of Minecraft differ significantly depending on your device’s operating system – find a suitable guide below.
Unfortunately, it is impossible to download the official version of Minecraft for free on an iPhone. There are many websites that offer a free download of Minecraft Pocket Edition for iPhone, but we can’t recommend any particular option. There is always the possibility of getting a virus while installing pirated games and you should be aware of the consequences. However, a free version of the game is available for Windows and Mac computers. If you have a PC or laptop with one of these operating systems, find the free Minecraft installation instructions below.
Is Minecraft free on Xbox?
No, Minecraft isn’t free on Xbox. In order to access the game, you will need to pay for it or use the Game Pass subscription, which is the only way to access Minecraft for free.
This means that if you are looking to play Minecraft for free, you will need to be an Xbox Game Pass member as Xbox makes Minecraft free for all members who have purchased the Game Pass subscription. Technically, this means that Minecraft isn’t free because you basically paid for the Game Pass subscription, however, Xbox marks it as one of the freebies for members who purchase the Game Pass subscription to be able to attract more customers to purchase the subscription .