Over the last week, Mojang revealed a little more about their massive Minecraft version 1.19 update ($6.99) titled The Wild Update. This update follows Caves & Cliffs Update Part II as the first major update for the game and was finally announced for release on June 7th worldwide. Minecraft The Wild update adds new biomes, blocks and mobs. The two brand new biomes are Deep Dark and Mangrove Swamp. The new mobs of minecraft 1.19 update are the guardian, the banishment and finally the frog. We recently saw footage of the allay crowd and the deep dark biome.
When is The Wild Update 1.19 in Minecraft Release Date and Time
So, yeah, it all depends on where in the world you live. In New Zealand and Australia, it is around two or three in the morning on June 8th. I think you can do your math from there and figure out when the update will come out in your slice of the planet. And yes, the new content will launch simultaneously on all available platforms, namely Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android (Minecraft: Bedrock Edition), and Windows, macOS and Linux (Minecraft: Java Edition). Yes, it’s nice that both sides of the game can play at the same time.
So, yeah, here’s when Minecraft Update 1.19 The Wild will be released. As for what you can expect to see content-wise, you can read more about it on the game’s official website. The main attraction will probably be two new biomes, called Deep Dark and Mangrove Swamp. In these, you’ll encounter new enemies (such as the Shrieker and the dreaded Warden), new block types (such as sculkblocks, mudblocks, and others), and materials, and much, much more. Also, lots of frog themed stuff. There’s a lot to sink your teeth into, so be sure to mark your calendars and save the date.
Mangrove swamp biome
- Added mangrove swamp biome
- Added mangrove tree function
- Added functionality of mangrove propagation base
- Added Mangrove roots and Muddy mangrove roots
- Added all new mangrove wood types
- Added block recipes related to mud
- Implemented walking/sinking in mud
- Ravagers can now be injured by Summoning Fangs
- Ravager collision box size increased to match Java Edition
- Ravager speed increased to match Java Edition Java Edition
Village librarians can now offer enchanted books with the vanishing curse and the binding curse
- Players now sink into Soul Sand and Mud blocks (tixag b_14)
- Players swimming over mud won’t have their screen covered
- Bullets landing on mud won’t repeatedly shake
- Amphibious mobs will no longer have trouble finding their way around mud blocks