View on YouTube
It is possible to have Wither fight her, but Wither will deal almost no damage since the Ender Dragon takes no damage from status effects and/or mob attacks. . If players mod their game, they can have Ender Dragon destroy ores as blobs to make things better.
How to prepare for the Ender Dragon fight in Minecraft?
In order to successfully defeat the Ender Dragon and live to tell the tale, you must first equip yourself with the proper equipment to protect yourself. We have listed some must-have items when trying to kill the Ender Dragon. Please note that not all of these items are required. However, bringing them will make your fight much easier. Remember to make sure you’re properly equipped with the right gear before jumping into the final portal, as the only way back is to defeat the Ender Dragon or die.
- Sword: The sword is your main weapon and you must carry it with you at all times. You must have a diamond or netherite sword when fighting the Ender Dragon, as these two sword levels deal the strongest damage. The sword will be used to attack the Ender Dragon once it lands on its perch, as it becomes immune to ranged attacks during this time, and can also be used to defend against Enderman attacks, as they tend to surround to a player once provoked. You should also enchant your sword with the sharp V enchantment, as it greatly increases the base attack damage of your sword.
- Axe: Another weapon alternative to the sword is an axe. Axes are melee weapons that deal as much damage to enemies as a sword, if not more. If you plan to carry an axe, make sure it’s a diamond or netherite axe, as these two tiers of weapons have the highest base attack damage in the game. Note that the ax is optional, as axes have a slower recovery rate than swords.
- Bow: The bow is your secondary weapon and when fighting a flying mob like the Ender Dragon, bows are a must. The bow does not have any weapon tier unlike the sword and axe, so therefore you should make use of its enchantment abilities instead. One of the best enchantments a bow can have is the infinite enchantment as this enchantment allows you to shoot a single arrow unlimited. And for the Ender Dragon, a bow enchanted with Infinity shouldn’t be optional. However, if you don’t have the infinite enchantment on your bow, the best thing to do is to bring at least 3 stacks of 64 arrows. Another enchantment that you should equip on your bow is the power enchantment. This enchantment is the bow’s alternate enchantment to a sword and sharpness enchantment and thus greatly increases the base attack damage of the bow. This will come in handy when the Ender Dragon is flying, as using a bow enchanted with the power will deal more damage than using one without.
- Crossbow: An alternative to the bow is the crossbow. Crossbows have a longer range than bows and do more damage. Unfortunately, crossbows cannot be enchanted with the Infinite enchantment, and therefore risk running out of arrows in the process. But you can enchant crossbows with the Multishot enchantment, as this greatly increases the hit rate of the crossbow, especially when the Ender Dragon is flying.
- Armor: Equipping yourself with a full set of diamond or netherite armor is a must when fighting the Ender Dragon. Protecting yourself with armor allows you to survive longer, as the Ender Dragon can fire dragon breath while performing the fourth strongest direct attack of any mob in the game. All of your armor gear must also be equipped with the Protection IV enchantment or any of the protection enchantment variants such as projectile protection and blast protection. For your boots, the feather fall enchantment reduces fall damage should you fall off one of the end crystal pillars.
- Food: Carrying a lot of food is essential in the fight against the Ender Dragon, since you will take a lot of damage from the Ender Dragon and the endermen. Remember that the higher the difficulty of the game mode you are playing, the more food you will have to carry. A stack of 64 food should be the minimum requirement to fight the Ender Dragon, but bringing more will definitely come in handy. Good sustainable foods are steak, cooked pork chop, bread, and pumpkin pie. Another food item that will come in handy is the Golden Apple, as consuming it will grant you temporary health and a regeneration status effect.
- Potions: Potions are not a requirement, but they will help you a lot in your fight against the Ender Dragon, as potions enhance a player’s abilities based on the effect. Strength potions, slow decay potions, night vision potions, and jumping potions are some of the best potions to take with you.
- Ender Pearls: The Ender Pearl is an item that allows the player to teleport to the place where the pearl falls. Bringing at least 20 ender pearls will help you climb to the top of the pillars and prevent you from falling into the depths by teleporting to the nearest area.
- Blocks or Ladders: To fully defeat the Ender Dragon, you will need to get to the top of the pillars and destroy the final crystal to prevent the Ender Dragon from healing. So you will need stairs or a set of blocks to help you get to the top quickly. For blocks, cobblestone blocks are great as they are durable blocks, especially when doing the nerd post strategy.
- Pickaxe: There’s a chance you’ll spawn under the stone floor at the end, so bringing a pickaxe will help you recover. You can also use the pickaxe to mine the cobblestone blocks that you will bring back after doing the nerd pole strategy.
- Totem of Immortality: Carrying an Immortality Totem in your left hand allows you to cheat death once by automatically reviving yourself once your health bar reaches zero. However, this does not save you if you fall into the depths of the abyss of the End. To get a totem of immortality, you need to kill a mob of evokers that are usually found inside the forest mansion or evokers that spawn during a raid .
- Bucket of Water: The player can bring a bucket of water as an alternative to slow falling pearl and ender potions when fighting the Ender Dragon. You can use the bucket of water to quickly place a water fountain on the floor just before it hits the ground to prevent you from taking fall damage in the process. Alternatively, you can also create an endless supply of water by using water buckets to flood the entire Ender Dragon pit with water.
Is the Warden stronger than the Ender Dragon in Minecraft?
The Ender Dragon is the final boss of Minecraft. Although the guardian is a normal mob, he is much stronger than the Ender Dragon, a boss type mob. The guardian has been added to the Java Edition snapshot and therefore players can now know the health points and attack strength of it.
Here’s a comparison between the stats of the Guardian and the Ender Dragon:
Minecraft Sword versus Ax
To progress in Minecraft, you must fight enemies. Some of the common weapons available for that purpose are swords and axes. Most Minecraft users wonder which weapon is the ideal, between a sword and an axe.
Generally, an ax is better than a sword. It deals more damage than a sword, making it the ideal weapon. Also, it is easily available and you don’t have to go around looking for it. To educate you on the ideal weapon to use for Minecraft, this section looks at the various characteristics of swords and axes. It also gives reasons why axes are better than swords in Minecraft.
Selection of dimensions
Minecraft hosts a total of three dimensions in the game. The cross is the easiest to defeat in Overworld. The reason why the environment and mobs in general in End and Nether are dangerous compared to Overworld.
You also have the option to choose from many terrains and battle locations. Loot gathering can be difficult near the lava in the Nether, while the mobs next to the Wither are stronger in the End. Regardless of your terrain, it’s still going to be a tough fight, so don’t hold back!