Extra Golems mod adds huge amount of new golems to protect your villages. If you’ve ever wanted to expand the range and types of these delicate protectors, this mod will do just that. Plus you now have a way to summon them into the world for you rather than being limited to their respective villages. They can be crafted from almost any block, and they all have different strengths, abilities, and damage. All you need is a Golem Spell created by combining a feather, redstone dust, a bag of ink, and a piece of paper in a crafting grid. And then combine that spell with a pumpkin to create the golem’s head. This enchanted head is the key to bringing them to life in a way much like Frosty the snowman with his top hat!
How to make diamond golem in minecraft?
Image Source – Cursed Forge
Minecraft has a long list of Mobs but the Diamond Golem is not part of it. Yes, the Diamond Golem is not part of the Base game. Rather it is a refurbished Iron Golem that looks like a Golem made of diamonds. As it stands, the Iron Golem and Snow Golem are the only Golems that exist in Minecraft. Don’t be sad because you can still get the Diamond Golem but you will have to use a Mod.
Minecraft Copper Golem
Minecraft Copper Golem (Image via. planetminecraft.com)
The new Minecraft Mob Vote 2021 will include three new mobs that have a chance to be added to the game:
- Diamond Golem (220 health, 20 attack )
- Emerald Golem (190 health, 18 attack)
- Gold Golem (80 health, 8 attack, recoil resistance)
- Lapis Lazuli Golem (50 health, 6 attack, provides negative potion effect to target entities)
- Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Wool Golem (10 health, 1 attack, right click to change color)
- Hardened Clay Golem (22 health, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 health, 18 attack)
- Librarian (Library) Golem (28 health, 4 attack, grants a potion effect beneficial)
- Glass Golem (8 health, 14 attack)
- Log Golem (20 health, 3 attack, right click to change texture)
- Clay Golem (20 health, 2 attack)
- Straw (Hay Bale) Golem (10 health, 1 attack)
- Nether Brick Golem ( 25 health, 7 attack, sets target entity on fire)
- Glowstone Golem (8 health, 12 attack, glows in V1.15+)
- Endstone Golem ( 50 health, 7 attack, teleportation ability)
- Full Ice Golem (18 health, 7 attack, walks on water and lava cooling/freezing blocks)
- Nether Quartz Golem (85 health, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when set on fire, killed, and sometimes while attacking)
- Sponge Golem (20 health, 2 attack, absorbs water)
- Leaf Golem (6 health, 0.5 attack, Regeneration I)
- Melon Golem (18 health, 1.5 attack, plant flowers occasionally)
- Co al Block Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, can inflict Blindness I)
- Bedrock Golem (999 health, 32 attack, indestructible. Spawn and despawn using item)
- Spawn item Bedrock Golem (Creative mode only): Use to spawn a Bedrock Golem. Use it on an existing Bedrock Golem to remove it.
- Slimy (Slime Block) Golem (20 health, 2.5 attack, massive knockback attack)
- Prismarine Golem (24 health, 8 attack)
- Red Sandstone Golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Mushroom Block Golem (30 health, 3 attack, occasionally plants mushrooms, right click to change texture)
- Sea Lantern Golem (26 health, 4 attack, lights up nearby area)
- Redstone Golem (2 attack, 18 health, emits redstone power)
- Stained Clay Golem (3 attack, 26 health, right click to change color)
- Stained Glass Golem (12 attacks, 9 health, right click to change color)
- Crafting (Workbench) Golem (2 attacks, 26 health, right click to open the GUI creation)
- Bone Golem (6.5 attack, 78 health)
- Magma Golem (4.5 att acco, 22 health, lights up mobs on fir tree and, glows dimly, slowly melts cobblestone)
- Nether Wart Golem (1.5 attack, 22 health, plants hell wart when on soul sand )
- Spawn Bedrock Golem object (Creative mode only): use to spawn a Bedrock Golem. Use it on an existing Bedrock Golem to remove it.
Why doesn’t the Iron Golem spawn in Minecraft?
Due to the huge traffic, the game has millions of active players on the server, so sometimes one or two things break during the maintenance process. We believe that the Iron Golem not spawning in the village is also a consequence of this and is commonly found in the Bedrock edition of the game. What makes this issue more difficult to fix is that this bug is random and cannot be reproduced, even after all village requirements are met, and especially when players attempt to build iron farms and the iron golem does not appear nearby is the bug most of us are frustrated with.
Players should know that, like any other mob, a specific requirement must be completed in order for the Golem to spawn automatically in your village, farm or area. Make sure you place four blocks in a T shape and place a pumpkin on top and you will notice that a golem will spawn.