- Download and install Forge with Collective (content inside archive)
- Make sure you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the version of the game.
- Please note that some versions may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the older build to fix this issue.
- Move the “Jar” file into the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located in the following path:
Mac OS X: /Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/ Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of Press “Command+Shift+G” at the same time. Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key. Open Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7: C:UsersYour Profile NameAppDataRoaming.minecraft Quick way to get there: Press “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time. Type %appdata% and press the “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Start the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Mac OS X: /Users/Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/ Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys simultaneously . Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key. Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Zombie Giant Features in Minecraft
In the first versions, after spawning, the zombie was chasing the player, and now they just stand. The mob has been changed because it does a lot of damage. Also, he has 50 heart health. And on max difficulty, he was dealing 37.5 hearts of damage. The other features include the following:
- The giant is 11 blocks tall and the model of him is 12. That’s six times the height of a zombie.
- At the moment, giants have no AI. For this reason, when summoned, they will always face south, not turning their heads, not wandering, not chasing the player. However, they can be moved if hit.
- Their face direction can be changed with the command.
- Giants also exist in the Xbox 360 and Xbox One editions, but require third-party modifications to move their spawn egg into the player’s inventory.
- There are no giants in the bedrock edition.
- If they sit on a trolley, they remain suspended in the air
- Minecraft developer said he won’t remove him from the game due to his coolness.
How to install:
How to download and install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How to download and install Mod Fabric