Here is the repair spell I mentioned above. Mending is a spell to make your ax indestructible, at least as long as you have XP. Patching your ax will automatically repair it over time, no matter what you’re using it for. But mending costs XP, and you need to make sure you have enough for the mending to work.
If you’re fighting a mob, you’ll keep getting XP as you keep taking down enemies. But you might need to keep tabs on your XP if you’re not mining or killing mobs. Maybe build an XP farm to complete this spell.
Minecraft: Guide to Enchantments
Enchanting is a major gameplay mechanic and can be used to upgrade items such as boots, swords, armor, and more.
There are more than a dozen enchantments in the game and they can be created with the help of an enchantment table. In addition, you can get enchanted items by trading with villagers, killing zombies and skeletons, then trading with piglets in the Nether and also rare Minecraft chests, and fishing in the oceans and large rivers.
When you use an item in Minecraft, you reduce its duration each time you use it. This also applies to the ax. Ax duration is reduced by one each time you use it. This spell increases the durability of the item by preventing it from being consumed. That’s why Unbreaking is such a useful spell in Minecraft.
Unbreaking quadruples the life span of an ax so you can use it to do all kinds of work.
Better enchantments for the shovel
- Mending – Allows you to repair the shovel using experience orbs.
- Efficiency: Increases mining speed.
- Indestructible – Has the option of not using the blade’s durability when mining.
- Silk Touch – Allows you to collect exactly what blocks you mine rather than the typical items they drop.
- Power – Increases arrow damage.
- Infinite – Grants you infinite arrows as long as you have at least one arrow in your inventory.
- Flame – Causes flaming arrows to be fired from the bow.
- Punch – Increases arrow knockback.
- Mending – Allows you to repair the bow using experience orbs.
How to enchant in Minecraft?
Enchanting in Minecraft can be tricky to understand, but it’s simple enough to do once you get the hang of it. To start enchanting in Minecraft, there are three simple requirements.
- You need a lovely table. This can be done using four blocks of obsidian, two diamonds and a book. To create the table, you have to open the crafting menu through a crafting table and place the above-mentioned elements in the following order:
- 1st row: Empty, Book, Empty
- 2nd row: Diamond , Obsidian, Diamond
- 3rd row: Obsidian, Obsidian, Obsidian
- After acquiring a crafting table, the next requirement is to obtain lapis lazuli . Lapis lazuli can be found on the same level as diamonds when mined, but is much easier to find and is much less rare. Each enchantment you obtain will set you back one lapis lazuli.
- The final requirement to actually start the spell is XP. You need at least 30 levels to have the most powerful spells equipped on your weapons.