The Wild Update for Minecraft introduced the Mangrove Swamp biome, a variant of the classic mangrove swamp biome, to the game along with many other exciting new features. In honor of the launch, Mojang today launched a new initiative, The Mangrove Restoration Project, to help real mangrove swamps around the world.
Mojang shared a short statement and video detailing how the team hoped that adding mangroves to Minecraft could inspire love and respect for trees in real life. The team donated $200,000 to The Nature Conservancy to help further their vision of “Building a Better World.”
How to make a zombie-proof village in Minecraft?
If you play survival mode, zombies can kill your villagers and you will have to breed more to replace them. If you don’t want to waste time breeding, make sure your village is safe. Follow the steps below:
- Make sure there is always plenty of light in the town. Make torches out of sticks and coal and place them around and inside your buildings.
- Create a wooden fence or cobblestone wall around your village. Ideally, it should cover the entire perimeter and have a gate that you can close at night.
- If your village has less than 16 inhabitants, create iron golems to protect the village. In large towns, they appear automatically.
- Optionally, instead of iron golems, tame wolves to protect the village. Feed a wolf 12 bones to tame it.
- Craft steel doors instead of wooden doors: zombies can’t break them.
- Optionally, use wooden doors but raise them one block off the ground.
What do you use to raise parrots in Minecraft?
The plugin linked below eliminates this problem by making tame parrots playable and even adds cute baby parrots. Unfortunately, Minecraft hasn’t added the feature to make parrots spawn in the normal game. This is one of the things that developers can investigate.
However, you don’t need to worry about any of that right now because I have a great plugin that allows you to make parrots breed and produce a little baby parrot.
What does Feather Falling do in Minecraft?
Feather Falling in Minecraft can be super effective in the following situations.
Impulse to jump from high heights Whenever it is necessary to jump from high heights in certain situations, such as when being chased by enemies or knocked off a cliff by an explosion.