The Stonecutter block is for Mason’s profession. Stonecutter cuts stones and bricks. To assign a stonecutter to any unemployed, you must create it using 1 iron ingot and 3 stones. Shade pattern shown in the image below:
How to breed villagers in Minecraft Bedrock
Raising villagers in Minecraft Bedrock is not much different than doing it in Minecraft Java . To do this, follow the steps below:
- Find or build a village with one or more buildings (only four walls, three blocks high, no roofs, etc. needed). This process forms your new village.
- There should be three times as many beds as there are adult villagers in your village: two for the parents and one for the child. Include two or more empty blocks above them.
- Trade at least once with your villagers. This step may not be necessary, but if the villagers don’t have the “will” to reproduce, this process can help.
- In order for the villagers to be willing to reproduce, make sure they get 14 food points: bread gives 4 points and carrots, potatoes and beets give 1 point. Feed (throw) it to your villagers.
- Leave two villagers alone in a building. In Minecraft Bedrock there are male and female villagers, but it doesn’t matter for playing.
- Check the building in about 20 minutes. A villager should appear and claim the extra bed.
- You can now make the two villagers mate again if you move the child out of the room. Of course, their “will” must exist once again and there is also a “waiting” period.
What do the beds do for the villagers?
Beds play a vital role in the world of Minecraft games. Villagers live in different places in Minecraft. They need different types of beds specific to their villages.
Do you want them to go to their workplace with a fresh mind? A bed does that job for them. Beds in Minecraft will help them have a proper rest. They can make themselves comfortable on the bed.
Use a gate as a door
Using a gate is a weird way to build a door, but it works. If you don’t mind having the gaps between the fence pieces, then it might be a good option for you.
Villagers cannot open them and they do not attract zombies. They’re a little awkward to open, so if you’re not used to them, then you might want to try another way.
How to change a villager’s work
Destroy the work block assigned to the villager, they will automatically switch to an unemployed villager if there are no more work blocks to request.
Then place the block of work you want them to request and they will automatically take it!