In the Bedrock Edition, players can register for beta testing of upcoming versions of the game. These beta tests allow players to try out new features and content before they are released to the public. Beta testing is often used to test new features or content that isn’t ready for release yet. They can also be used to test for bugs and glitches.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it largely depends on personal preference. Some people find Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition to be the best option, while others may prefer the regular PS4 edition. In the end, it really depends on what you’re looking for in a game and what you personally enjoy playing.
Sign up and download Minecraft Bedrock beta
Becoming a beta tester for Minecraft is much easier on Android devices than on Windows 10 or Xbox One. You can join the beta testing program using the Google PlayStore if you have already purchased a copy of Minecraft Bedrock.
Follow these steps to sign up for Minecraft Bedrock beta and download it:
But regardless of how it handles multiple installations on the same computer, it’s inexcusable that there’s literally no way to reinstall a broken copy of the game and keep your potential years of progress on a world without first digging into a hidden folder, then going through seven levels of folders with generic or cryptic names just to find your saved games and manually copying your saved games before uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
It shouldn’t delete your games (at least not without asking).
Bedrock Edition Preview Product Page (Image via Sportskeeda)
If you own an Xbox and already own the Bedrock Edition, you’ll automatically get the preview beta as well. Just search for “Minecraft Preview” and click “Install” on the resulting product page. If it is already installed, an “Update” button will appear instead of “Install”, allowing you to download the latest version 220.127.116.11.
- Three new Froglight blocks have been added (Pearlescent, Verdant, Ocher)
- Froglight blocks emit light
- Blocks are achieved by luring a frog near a small magma cube. The frog will eat the magma cube and a Froglight block will fall. Each variant of Frog will drop a different Froglight block
- Fixed an issue that could prevent entities from being saved in a block when exiting a world (MCPE-144208)
- Game now loads certain seeds and worlds around Mesa biomes without crashing (MCPE-149659)