- Android: October 7, 2011
- Windows, macOS and Linux: November 18, 2011
- iOS: November 17, 2011
- Xbox 360: May 9, 2012
- Raspberry Pi: February 11, 2013
- PlayStation 3: December 17, 2013
- Fire OS: April 2, 2014
- PlayStation 4: September 4, 2014
- Xbox One: September 5, 2014
- PlayStation Vita: October 14, 2014
- Windows Phone: December 10, 2014
- Windows 10: July 29, 2015
- ) Wii U: December 17, 2015
- tvOS: December 19, 2016
- Nintendo Switch: May 11, 2017
- New Nintendo 3DS: September 13, 2017
- First of all, you need to visit Google Play S tore or its official website.
- Now look for the Minecraft Update tab.
- Then click on the available Minecraft 1.20 update link.
- Here you will get an update link if you have already installed the game on your device.
- Then you have to click on the link and the update starts.
- You will soon be able to install the new update on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to play with some interesting features.
Minecraft 1.20 release date with features
What is the release date of Minecraft 1.20? Minecraft 1.20 will be released in January 2023. As revealed at Minecraft Live 2022, the 1.20 update for Minecraft will include a ton of new features. Only a small percentage of the many expected features have been revealed by the creators. As in the past, they are reluctant to make all the promises they can keep. Additional features for this update will be revealed in the coming months. For now, let’s go over all the features that are sure to be in Minecraft Update 1.20.
When is the Minecraft 1.20 update released?
The only definitive information that Mojang has shared about the Minecraft version 1.20 update is that it will be released in 2023. Based on previous update patterns and that Mojang has anticipated that more revelations will be shared for the update in the coming months, this update is likely to arrive in the spring or summer of 2023.
Players eager to try out the content that will be included in the next big Minecraft update can already do so. The first snapshot for Minecraft update 1.20 launched on October 19 and features many of the new features in a beta state, including camels, carved bookcases, bamboo wood, and hanging signs.
The most appealing feature of this new update is the Camel Mob. Players can use these Camel Mobs for transportation. The gigantic size of the animal will allow two players to ride it at the same time. Also, these Camel Mobs will move as fast as a normal Camel. However, these camels can dash and dash to save themselves from enemies. Players will also be able to raise these camels and feed them their meals for their strengthening.
Another interesting feature of this new update is the Hangin signs. Players can choose any type of wood and place them wherever they want. This feature gives players the ability to deliver the type of wood they choose and the side of a block or under it. Players can use their wildest imaginations for these signs and use them to their advantage.
Minecraft 1.20 Release Date
The latest update, version 1.20, will be available for download in 2022. According to the calendar created by the authorities on October 15, 2022, the most probable time for the update that will be made available it will be in January 2023. You will be able to use some new interesting features when the update will be installed, which you will see in the new update. The game creator is working to improve Minecraft with lots of exciting new features that will be available in the next game update.
You will be able to use some of the more complex features of the game after installing the latest update. We are writing to inform you that Minecraft Update 1.20 will be available for download worldwide, including in India. After the initial release date of the version, you will be able to receive the new update notices on the currently installed version. You need to check the area below for more updates.