- Gunsmith: This villager will sell you iron, armor, and other material goods.
- Butcher – Here you can get food and meat.
- Cartographer: You will be able to buy maps, comparisons and anything else you need to explore.
- Cleric – This villager will sell you Ender Pearls (required to complete the game), potion ingredients, etc.
- Farmer: You can exchange food and crops for emeralds.
- Fisherman – You can get fish and other fishing ingredients.
- Fletcher – This allows you to get crossbows, arrows, and other bows.
- Leatherworker – Do you need fur or leather armor? Look no further.
- Librarian: Get enchanted books for your enchanting table here.
- Masons: you will have access to the polished stone and terracotta of these villagers to build your house.
- Shepard: You’ll be able to snag some pruning shears and dyeing wool.
- Toolsmith – Need some quick harvesting tools? Get some from your local Toolsmith.
- Gunsmith – Grab some enchanted weapons and ores for when you need to fight those pesky skeletons or spiders.
Those are all the professions for villagers in Minecraft. Of course, these aren’t the only places to get these items for your player. Villagers offer a quick way to get some things, but most of your stuff will be obtained by crafting or just exploring mines and dungeons!
How to make an Eye of Ender
To craft an Eye of Ender, place 1 Ender Pearl and 1 Blaze Powder on a workbench. Continue crafting until you have the required amount of Ender’s Eyes.
What you need to build an End Portal in Creative
When in Creative, you can look in the “End Portal Frame” menu to bring up the components of an End Portal. Portal. Each end portal frame is a pale green and yellow opaque block that has a hole in the top.
You can insert an Eye of Ender into the slot at the top of an End Portal Frame. When you fill all of an End Portal’s slots with Eyes of Ender, it will open to reveal a black space within. Entering this black section, which is made up of End Portal blocks, will transport you to the End.
What do ender’s enchanted pearls do?
Besides the Ender Bow, Travel Scrolls, Enchanted Eye of Ender, Saving Grace, and Portal to The End, it’s useful for making many other useful items.
Endermen rarely drop Enderpearls, so you’ll need to collect 12 of them.
Do Endermen hate pumpkins?
Logic. Look at this picture, what you see with a pumpkin on the head (image from the wiki). Endermen now become hostile when you point to them directly. However, with the pumpkin it’s blacked out so you can’t look directly at it by accident, since you can’t see it due to the blur.
Enderman’s blood is naturally bluish-green, which is the same color as Ender’s eye and his Ender Pearls. Whenever they eat something they usually release it into the void, which explains the fog in the bedrock.