Now that you’re married, you can have children. Before you can have children, you will need to have 100 hearts built with your spouse or else they will refuse when trying to have children.
Once you reach 100 hearts, interact with your partner, select “Talk” and then choose the “Procreate” option. After a little dance, your spouse will give you a child.
After successfully marrying a villager, following the above steps, you will be able to create a child. This can be done by interacting with the villager you are married to and pressing the newly added “Procreate” button.
After a few seconds, a child will be added to your inventory. And whether it’s a boy or a girl is completely random. When you right click while holding it, you will be able to name your baby.
How to raise villagers in Minecraft Bedrock
Raising villagers in Minecraft Bedrock isn’t much different from doing it in Minecraft Java. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Find or build a village with one or more buildings (only four walls, three blocks high, no roofs, etc. needed). This process forms your new village.
- There should be three times as many beds as there are adult villagers in your village: two for the parents and one for the child. Include two or more empty blocks above them.
- Trade at least once with your villagers. This step may not be necessary, but if the villagers don’t have the “will” to reproduce, this process can help.
- In order for the villagers to be willing to reproduce, make sure they get 14 food points: bread gives 4 points and carrots, potatoes and beets give 1 point. Feed (throw) it to your villagers.
- Leave two villagers alone in a building. In Minecraft Bedrock there are male and female villagers, but it doesn’t matter for playing.
- Check the building in about 20 minutes. A villager should appear and claim the extra bed.
- You can now make the two villagers mate again if you move the child out of the room. Of course, their “will” must exist once again and there is also a “waiting” period.
How to get Baby Moobloom in Minecraft Dungeons
The only information we have so far about how to unlock Baby Moobloom as a pet in Minecraft Dungeons is that players can win them by completing the Special Tower Mission Challenge, which is part of an event dedicated to the second anniversary of the game. This event will start on May 25, 2022 and many special challenges will be added for the occasion, including the Special Tower Challenge which brings Baby Moobloom as a reward.
The special tower mission that unlocks the Moobloom pet has already been added to the map and is located in the main dimension, a type of challenge related to the tower dungeons. However, it remains to be seen what exactly the Special Tower Mission will contain when the event kicks off next week.
Can you have children with other players in Minecraft Comes Alive?
Minecraft Comes Alive offers villagers and other players the opportunity to get married, which will keep you awake: The Loop. In addition to enabling children to work, this feature also provides opportunities for young people.
A player must give the ring to another villager (the villager’s heart must be 5 gold) in order to become romantically involved with them. When a player reaches the age of majority, he will be able to receive gifts from other villagers. When a villager receives an engagement ring, he will be given a gift tag with the words “fiancé” in front of her name.